Mathare midfielder among new signings at Chemelil
Mathare United midfielder Musa Oundo has officially joined Chemelil Sugar FC.
Oundo, younger brother to current AFC Leopards interim coach Tom Juma, has been in the cold for a while and is yet to shine at the local level despite his potential.
He featured very sparingly for Mathare United after he was promoted from the U20 side two years ago and the Chemelil move is an obvious attempt to resurrect his career.
Confirmed Chemelil signings so far
1. Bravo Odhiambo - Chemelil Sugar Youth
2. Kevin Olang - Sony Sugar FC
3. Edwin Wanjala - Wazito FC
4. John Ochieng - Tusker Youth
5. George Mutimba - Nzoia Sugar FC
6. Levis Okello - Samia United
7. Chrispin Opondo - Chemelil Sugar Youth
8. Dominic Kimeto - Zoo FC
9. Clifford Omondi - Homabay AllStars
10. Musa Oundo - Mathare United
11. Morgan Alube - YZone FC
12. Maurice Okumu - Contract Renewal
Chemelil kicks off its 2018/19 Kenyan Premier League campaign with a match against Mathare United at the MISC Kasarani on Saturday 8th December from 3 PM.