Real Madrid’s pacy Welshman Gareth Bale and Barcelona’s speedsta Ousmane Dembele have been revealed as not being in the top 5 fastest footballers in Spain’s LaLiga.
The report, conducted by El Tercer Tiempo, was published via Marca on Wednesday and included two Alaves footballers.
Fastest players in LaLiga Santander:
1. Sergio Postigo (30-year-old Spanish central defender for Levante): 34.99 km/h
1. Portu (26-year-old Spanish forward for Girona): 34.99 km/h
3. Ximo Navarro (29-year-old Spanish right back for Alaves): 34.97 km/h
4. Jony (27-year-old Spanish winger for Alaves): 34.95 km/h
5. Inaki Williams (24-year-old Spanish forward for Athletic Bilbao): 34.91 km/h.