Futaa's Italian tip of the day: Lazio vs Empoli
Lazio gained ground on their top-four rivals in their last match, winning away to Frosinone.
Can they keep it up when Empoli visits them tonight? We've had a look at the stats and worked out our tip of the day from Serie A to place a bet on betPawa!
Only one point separates Lazio from the Serie A top four ahead of this encounter against Empoli, who they haven't lost to in the pair's last four meetings. Lazio key midfielder Sergej Milinković-Savić returns from suspension and should start here for the hosts. The incentive here for Lazio is clear, with a win they can leapfrog a host of teams into 4th place.
- Lazio has never lost a home match against Empoli (W8, D2).
- Lazio's top scorer Ciro Immobile is a major injury doubt for the clash.
- Empoli's last six away matches have seen over 2.5 goals scored.
- Empoli has conceded 44 goals in 22 matches this season, at an average of two goals per game.
- There have been over 2.5 match goals in seven of Lazio’s 11 Serie home matches this season, and in 13 of Empoli’s last 15 Serie A matches.
With Empoli's poor defensive record in mind, we are backing over 2.5 goals priced at 1.50 on betPawa!
>> [bet now]