Futaa EPL tip of the day: Fulham vs Manchester United
Fulham's plight in the relegation zone looks gloomier by the day and today they face a Manchester United side in red-hot form.
Can they get anything out of the game? Here are our best bets...
Fulham must quickly dust themselves off after a loss to Crystal Palace means that all of the goodwill from their come-from-behind win over Brighton has vanished. Manchester United is full of confidence and arrives here of the back of a 1-0 win at Leicester. United's recent win at the King Power came courtesy of Marcus Rashford, a young man who's truly in a rich vein of form.
- Manchester United is undefeated in their last ten games.
- Fulham has conceded at least twice in their last five matches.
- Fulham has lost four of their last five matches.
- Manchester United has won five matches away from home in a row.
- Marcus Rashford has six goals in eight matches under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
There have been over 3.5 match goals in six of the previous eight H2H competitive meetings
Timothy Fosu-Mensah will not be eligible to play due to the terms applied to Premier League loan moves, but Claudio Ranieri will be able to call upon Cyrus Christie and Andre Schurrle with both having recovered from injuries. Anthony Martial should return to the United lineup.
With Fulham leaking goals and United free-scoring, we are backing over 2.5 goals at Craven Cottage, priced at 1.65 on betPawa!