Stats talk: Aguero, Silva help Man City set new record under Guardiola
Although two of their three goals might be questionable, Manchester City's 3-2 comeback at Liberty Stadium against Swansea helped them keep their dream of quadruple alive.
The Citizens also helped record new stats in their history in the competition as Sergio Aguero and Bernado Silva leading in writing of the positive stats. The positive aspect of Swansea is that they scored from their two shots on target.
- Manchester City came from two or more goals down to win for the first time in any competition under Guardiola.
- City have scored more goals than any other side in the FA Cup this season (19).
- They have also benefitted from seven own goals in all competitions this season, more than any other Premier League side.
- Aguero has been involved in 22 goals in 20 FA Cup appearances for Manchester City (18 goals, four assists).
- Bernardo Silva has scored 10 goals in 41 appearances in all competitions for Man City this season, one more than he managed in 53 games in 2017-18.
- Swansea found the net with both of their shots on target in this match.
- Bernardo Silva is the 4th Man City player to record double figures for both goals and assists in all comps this season (also Sterling, Sane and Mahrez). The only other Premier League players to have done so this term are Eden Hazard and Paul Pogba.
- This is the first time in 24 games in all competitions that Manchester City have conceded the first goal of the match, last doing so against Hoffenheim in December before coming back to win 2-1.
Read more: Pep Guardiola worried over fan trouble