Stats talk: World champions France up against Moldova with stats pointing to their win
Due to injuries, Didier Deschamps is expected to ring changes in his France starting line up against Moldova in tonight's European Championship Qualifiers.
Defender Samuel Umtiti will be assessed if he is fit for the match as he has been inactive even for the club duties due to an injury. PSG's Presnel Kimpembe will probably slot in if the Barcelona defender will be deemed unfit. Olivier Giroud will almost automatically lead the attacks although he seems to have fallen down the pecking order at Chelsea.
- Moldova are unlikely to make wholesale changes from their usual XI deployed in the UEFA Nations League.
- Ion Jardan and Dinu Graur are in competition for a spot at right-back having the shared the job in the UEFA Nations League.
- Alexandru Gatcan is not in the squad and will need to be replaced in central midfield.
- France are undefeated in their last 7 matches (European Championship).
- Moldova have lost 6 of their last 7 matches (European Championship).
- Moldova have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 matches (European Championship).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Moldova's last 8 games (European Championship).
- Moldova have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (European Championship).
More information from Whoscored.com.