Huddersfield has been officially relegated from the Premier League after going down 2-0 to Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.
The Terriers become only the second Premier League side to be relegated from the Premier League with six games remaining. Below are the stats that generally describe their struggle in the season.
- Since losing 3-0 to Huddersfield Town on the opening weekend of the 2017-18 season, Crystal Palace have won their last three games against the Terriers in all competitions without conceding a goal.
- Huddersfield have never registered consecutive away league victories against Crystal Palace, although they are unbeaten at Selhurst Park in the top flight (P3 W2 D1 L0).
- Since scoring three times against Crystal Palace in their first away Premier League game, Huddersfield have scored just 20 away league goals in 33 games - although 15 per cent of those goals came in their last away match, a 3-4 defeat to West Ham United.
- Only Huddersfield have won fewer points (8) and scored fewer goals (7) in home Premier League games than Crystal Palace this season (13 points, 11 goals).
- Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson has won four games in all competitions against Huddersfield as Eagles boss - only against Leicester (4) has he won more with Palace.
- Huddersfield boss Siewert has become the first permanent Premier League manager to lose his first six away matches in the competition since Ole Gunnar Solskjær in 2013-14 when the Norwegian was Cardiff City manager.