Huddersfield relegation from the Premier League and Manchester United 2-1 win over Watford has helped rewrite match statistics involving English clubs.
Below are eight new records that have been registered after the international break.
- Only Derby County who were relegated on March 29th in the 2007-08 campaign have been relegated sooner than Huddersfield Town in a Premier League season (March 30th 2019).
- Only Derby County who were relegated on March 29th in the 2007-08 campaign have been relegation sooner than Huddersfield Town in a Premier League season (March 30th 2019).
- This is the first time since the 1995-96 season (Scholes, Cole, Giggs, Cantona) that Man Utd have had four players score 10+ goals in a single Premier League campaign (Martial, Rashford, Lukaku, Pogba).
- Since his debut for Manchester United in February 2016, Marcus Rashford has scored 45 goals for the club in all competitions, more than any other player.
- Man Utd have had three players score 10+ Premier League goals in 2018-19 (Rashford, Lukaku, Pogba) - the first time they have achieved this feat since 2012-13 (Hernandez, Rooney, van Persie).
- Wes Morgan has scored in consecutive Premier League appearances for the first time in his career.
- Conor Coady has scored three own-goals in the Premier League this season; only Lewis Dunk (4 - 2017-18) and Martin Skrtel (4 - 2013-14) have scored more in a single campaign.
- Leicester have been shown a league-high five red cards in the Premier League this season, while Bournemouth’s opponents have had more sendings off than any other side in the division this term (6).
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!