The German top-flight might not be as globally popular as England's Premier League, but the top four chase is going down to the wire with five talented teams vying for one spot.
Here are some key fixtures that could determine who gets that coveted slot with only two rounds of matches to play. Which side will join Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund & RB Leipzig in the Champions League?
- Hoffenheim vs Werder Bremen
- Bayer Leverkusen vs Schalke
- Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg
- Nurnberg vs Borussia Moenchengladbach
- Eintracht Frankfurt vs Mainz
- Borussia Moenchengladbach vs Borussia Dortmund
- Hertha Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Mainz vs Hoffenheim
- Wolfsburg vs Augsburg
- Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Eintracht Frankfurt's Europa League exertions might cost them in the race here, especially seeing as though they face title-chasing Bayern on the final day. It's going down to the wire with any one of the five sides with a realistic chance of grabbing that lucrative spot.