The summer transfer is still wide open, with clubs moving in earnest to sign target players in good time for the start of the new season.
We look at some of the biggest soccer news making headlines across the world in the busy transfer market.
- Griezmann joins Barcelona from Atletico Madrid. (Source: Futaa)
- Valencia completes Denis Cheryshev deal. (Source: Futaa)
- Aston Villa complete signing of Manchester City striker. (Source: Futaa)
- Juventus have ended their interest in re-signing Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba. (Source: Mail Online)
- Arsenal want €10 million (£9m/$11m) before agreeing to let Laurent Koscielny leave. (Source: Futaa)
- Manchester City will make a move for Dani Alves if Danilo leaves the club. (Source: Mail)
- Tottenham have joined the race to sign Leeds United’s Kalvin Phillips. (Source: Mirror)
- Manchester United are still interested in signing Sean Longstaff. (Source: Sky Sports News)
- Roma official will meet Spurs chairman Daniel Levy to discuss a deal for Alderweireld. (Source: Sky Sports)
- Atletico Madrid could turn to James Rodriguez as a potential Griezmann replacement. (Source: El Larguero)
- Everton are interested in signing Nicolas Pepe this summer. (Source: Liverpool echo)
Read more: Valencia complete Denis Cheryshev deal
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!