The close of the current summer transfer window is fast approaching, with teams rushing to secure their targets in good time.
The window closes on Thursday night for Premier League club, even though it will still be open to other leagues including League One and League Two.
We take a look at some of the biggest transfer news from different clubs.
- Arsenal have confirmed that Carl Jenkinson will leave the club and join Nottingham Forest. (Source: Futaa)
- Chelsea are said to be keen on offloading Danny Drinkwater before the transfer window closes. (Source: Futaa)
- Everton will not be signing Kurt Zouma this summer, but they have the option of going for Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori. (Source: Futaa)
- Arsenal have reportedly turned down a £30m bid from Everton for striker Alex Iwobi. (Source: Futaa)
- Manchester City and Sporting Lisbon agree deal for Félix Correia. (Source: Futaa]
- Dybala is set to begin contract talks with Spurs before Thursday's transfer deadline. (Source: Goal)
- Eriksen is not in Pochettino's long-term plans and has since he admitted he wants a new challenge. (Source: Mirror)
- Coutinho has reportedly rejected a loan deal to Tottenham. (Source: SkySports)
- Former Liverpool player Coutinho, 27, could also be set to join Manchester United. (Source: Express)
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!