Newcastle United, Brighton & Hove Albion fail to reach agreement for PSG'S Moussa Sissako
Newcastle United, Brighton & Hove Albion fail to reach agreement for PSG'S Moussa Sissako
Transfer News

Newcastle United, Brighton & Hove Albion fail to reach agreement for PSG'S Moussa Sissako

Moussa Sissako will no longer be signing with Newcastle United or Brighton & Hove Albion as previously reported by Get French Football News. 

In previous reports, it had been revealed that the Premier League duo had agreed to a deal with the 18-year-old who is currently contracted to Paris Saint-Germain (PSG). 

Despite having tabled offers to present to PSG, the parties involved were unable to reach a plausible agreement and all of this happening on the summer transfer window deadline. 

Former Sheffield Wednesday manager and now Magpies (as told by the NUFC blog) told that the club has a lot of work to do and will be looking to boost the U23 squad - in which players can be nurtured and prepared for the senior team. 

Bruce also added that Newcastle will be looking at the possibility of signing 20-year-old defender Ludwing Francillette in due course. 

Read more: John McGinn is committed to Aston Villa after new five-year contract

  • Paris Saint-Germain - Next Match
  • 18, Oct - 9:45pm
Go to Team Hub

💬 Comment on this story

futaa