The summer transfer window has made the football world see some shock moves and other signings that shook the bank of the clubs -considering the fact that the expenditure is currently sitting at 13.38bn euros.
The European window is set to close soon for various leagues such as the Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga. Which players will be remaining at their respective clubs and which will be signing on the dotted line?
Latest transfer rumours doing the rounds 📰
- Manchester United are reportedly preparing a £100m bid for Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho as they have made him their top priority target in the January transfer window (Sun Sport)
- Manchester United will have to likely fork out approximately £36m for Alexis Sanchez if his move to Inter Milan becomes a permanent deal (Daily Mail)
- According to Mirror Online, Antonio Conte is pressurising the Inter Milan board to sign Arturo Vidal and is rather desperate to sign the Barcelona man (Tuttosport)
- Rodrigo Moreno could be on his way to Atletico Madrid, the deal will only happen if Angel Correa's move AC Milan materialises (Marca)
- Goalkeeper Keylor Navas has reportedly asked Real Madrid if they can grant him the opportunity to leave the club as he aims for more game time - he has been second-choice behind Thibaut Courtois (Marca)
- Numerous Premier League clubs are gunning for Leverkusen's Kai Havertz's services with the Bundesliga club attaching a £91 million price tag for his suitors (Sport 1- Germany)
- Manchester United target Bruno Fernandes could be aiming for a move to Real Madrid instead after the deal fell through with the Red Devils - Sporting are reportedly demanding £60million for their man (AS)
- PSG have reportedly turned down an offer for Neymar that was set to involve three other players - Real Madrid had tabled an offer of £100million for Gareth Bale, James Rodriguez and Keylor Navas in the exchange (L'Equipe)
- Juventus are reportedly working on a deal that can see them have Emre Can join Barcelona with Ivan Rakatic moving to the former (Marca)
- Roma are reportedly in ongoing talks with Juventus to forge a deal for Daniele Rugani - this comes after the arrival of Matthijs de Ligt and Merih Demiral respectively (Goal)
- Tahith Chong has reportedly rejected a loan move and is determined to fight for his place at Manchester United (The Sun)
- Bayern Munich have slapped a £22million price tag for suitors interested in Jerome Boateng (V Bet News)
- Jurgen Klopp revealed that he was forced to sell Phillippe Coutinho and he couldn't allow himself if he held him back (Tribuna)
- Lyon are adamant that Moussa Dembele will be remaining at the club but Juventus are reportedly monitoring his movements (L'Equipe)
- Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanchez could be on his way to Lille (Bild)
European window closing dates 🗓
- France 🇫🇷
The Ligue 1 window opened on June 16 and closes on September 2.
- Spain 🇪🇸
The Liga window opened on July 1 and closes on September 2.
- Germany 🇩🇪
The Bundesliga window opened on July 1 and closes on September 2.
- Italy 🇮🇹
The Serie A window opened on July 1 and closes on August 23.
Biggest done deals to date 💰
- João Félix 🇵🇹
Benfica to Atletico Madrid ✈️
- Antoine Griezmann 🇫🇷
Atlético Madrid to FC Barcelona ✈️
- Eden Hazard 🇧🇪
Chelsea to Real Madrid ✈️
- Harry Maguire 🏴
Leicester City to Man United ✈️
- Matthijs de Ligt 🇳🇱
Ajax Amsterdam to Juventus ✈️
Biggest money spenders 🤭
- Real Madrid: €303m
- Atlético Madrid: €244m
- Barcelona: €237m
- Juventus: €152m
- Bayern Munich € 144m