The statisticians at OPTA have released all of the facts and figures for the upcoming weekend and we've picked out a few for betting purposes for Norwich vs Chelsea.
Norwich vs Chelsea preview 📝
Norwich striker Teemu Pukki is one of the hottest properties in England right now and leads the way in the EPL scoring charts with four goals after a stunning hat trick against Newcastle. Chelsea has yet to win this season after getting pegged back by Leicester last time out to draw 1-1. Norwich should get on the score sheet here in a high-scoring clash between two sides struggling defensively.
OPTA stats & bets 📉💰
- Norwich City is winless in their last 10 Premier League contests against Chelsea (D2 L8) since a 3-0 win at Carrow Road in December 1994 under John Deehan.
>> bet on a Chelsea win
- In all competitions, Chelsea are unbeaten in 15 matches against Norwich City (W10 D5), including avoiding defeat in their last seven trips to Carrow Road (W4 D3).
>> bet on a draw
- Chelsea has lost just two of their last 22 Premier League games versus newly promoted teams (W15 D5 L2).
>> bet on draw half-time/Chelsea full-time double result
- Norwich is looking to win three consecutive Premier League home games for the first time since December 2012 (a run of 5).
>> bet on Norwich to win
- Chelsea has gone four Premier League away matches without a win (W0 D2 L2), failing to score in three of those games. The Blues last endured a longer away winless streak during a seven-game run between September and December 2015 under Jose Mourinho (6 games) and Guus Hiddink (1 game). Norwich are 3.25 in the Draw No Bet market.
- Chelsea hasn't failed to win their opening three games to a Premier League season since 1998-99 under Gianluca Vialli.
>> bet on Norwich to avoid defeat in the double chance market
- Norwich's Teemu Pukki could become the 10th player to score in each of his first three Premier League appearances. He's netted four goals in his two games so far - only Pavel Pogrebnyak scored as many as five goals in his first three games in the competition.
>> bet on Pukki to score anytime
Follow Norwich vs Chelsea live on Futaa!
📰 Read more: Full preview of matchday three in the Premier League