Premier League matchday 6 spans from Friday until Sunday and we've got some interesting stats for you to look at ahead of the action.
📊 Best EPL Opta stats
- Southampton has lost just one of their eight Premier League meetings with Bournemouth (W3 D4) and is unbeaten in all four at St Mary’s (W2 D2).
- Leicester have scored more Premier League goals against Tottenham than they have versus any other side (44). However, they’ve only conceded more goals against Manchester United (58) and Arsenal (57) in the competition than against Spurs (48).
- There have been just four goals scored in the four previous Premier League meetings between Newcastle and Brighton, with neither side scoring more than once in any match.
- Sergio Agüero has scored in his last six Premier League appearances – the last player to score in seven in a row in the competition was Romelu Lukaku in December 2015 whilst playing for Everton.
- Burnley have only lost one of their last nine league meetings with Norwich (W6 D2), with all of these matches coming in the Championship between 2006 and 2011.
- Everton has conceded seven goals across their last three league games, as many as they had in their previous 13 Premier League fixtures before this.
Follow Southampton vs Bournemouth live on Futaa!