As crazy as it is to make score predictions in one of the most unpredictable leagues in the world, it might add a bit of spice to the weekend's action.
Here are some facts and picks ahead of matchday 7.
📱Selected Futaa Facts
- Bournemouth's last four league games have ended with a 3-1 scoreline either way.
- Brighton has taken only one point from 13 Premier League away matches at last season's top six sides (D1 L12) and lost 3-0 at Stamford Bridge last season.
- Tottenham has drawn three of their last five matches across all competitions.
- Newcastle has only scored four goals in six Premier League matches this season.
- Arsenal's last two visits to Old Trafford in the Premier League have yielded 3-2 and 2-2 scorelines respectively.
🔮 Futaa predictions
- Sheffield United 0-3 Liverpool
- Bournemouth 1-3 West Ham
- Aston Villa 1-2 Burnley
- Chelsea 3-0 Brighton
- Crystal Palace 1-0 Norwich
- Spurs 1-1 Southampton
- Wolves 2-1 Watford
- Everton 1-3 Man City
- Leicester 2-0 Newcastle
- Man United 2-2 Arsenal
Follow Sheffield United vs Liverpool live on Futaa!