Liverpool is looking for their first-ever win at Bramall Lane in the Premier League but we are backing them to do exactly that and keep their 100% record this season intact.
📊 Sheffield United vs Liverpool key stats
- Liverpool has never won a Premier League match at Bramall Lane in three attempts (W0 D2 L1).
- Sheffield United hasn't hosted Liverpool in a match in any competition since the opening day of the 2006-07 Premier League season, drawing 1-1 at Bramall Lane. Another draw is 5.60.
- Liverpool has won their last 12 Premier League matches against newly-promoted sides, scoring 35 times and conceding only four goals in that run; the last team to have a longer winning run against newly-promoted teams was Spurs (16 wins between 2015 and 2018). A Liverpool win is 1.36.
- Sheffield United haven't lost three consecutive home games in league competition since February 2013 when in League One. The last time they lost three in a row at Bramall Lane in the top-flight was October 1990. The Reds are 2.10 to win half-time/full-time.
- Liverpool is unbeaten in their last 23 Premier League games, winning the last 15 in a row. Only between May 1987 and March 1988 have they had a longer unbeaten run in top-flight history (31 games).
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back Liverpool to win to nil priced at 2.21
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.61
- Back Liverpool to score in both halves priced at 2.01
- Back Liverpool to win both halves priced at 2.96
Follow Sheffield United vs Liverpool live on Futaa!
⬇️ Get the latest Liverpool FC Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!