Brighton's record against the Premier League elite clubs away from home is dire and we expect that to continue on Saturday.
📊 Chelsea vs Brighton key stats
- Chelsea has won all four of their Premier League games against Brighton, scoring 11 goals and conceding just once.
- Since joining the Premier League in 2017, Brighton has taken just one point from 13 Premier League away games at the 'big six' sides (W0 D1 L12).
- Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has scored seven goals in his last four Premier League games.
- Chelsea is winless in their three Premier League home games this season (D2 L1). The last time they failed to win any of their first four at Stamford Bridge in a league season was 1986-87.
- Chelsea has shipped 13 Premier League goals so far this season and is yet to keep a clean sheet. The last time they failed to keep a single clean sheet in their opening seven games to a top-flight season was in 1990-91.
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back Tammy Abraham to score anytime priced at 2.00
- Back over 3.5 goals priced at 2.50
- Back Chelsea to win priced at 1.43
- Back both teams to score priced at 1.56
Follow Chelsea vs Brighton live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!