Selhurst Park has been a low-scoring ground in recent times and we are expecting that trend to continue this weekend.
📊 Crystal Palace vs Norwich key stats
- Selhurst Park has seen a joint league-low three goals scored this season among all Premier League grounds.
- Norwich has lost 12 of their last 13 away Premier League games (W1 D0 L12), scoring only three goals across those 13 matches.
- Teemu Pukki has been involved in 89% of Norwich's nine Premier League goals this season (6 goals, 2 assists) and has also taken 36% of their 59 shots (21) - both are league-high ratios so far this season.
- Norwich's Premier League games this season have seen 12 goals scored in the opening 30 minutes of the match (four goals scored, eight goals conceded) - no side has seen more in this time (Manchester City also 12).
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back Teemu Pukki to score anytime priced at 2.00
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 2.09
- Back Palace to win priced at 1.95
- Back both teams to score priced at 1.61
- Back Palace to win to nil priced at 3.65
Follow Palace vs Norwich live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!