Newcastle boss Steve Bruce hasn't beaten Leicester in six attempts and the form book suggests that he won't put a stop to that run today.
Here are more key stats pertaining to tonight's fixture.
📊 Leicester vs Newcastle Stat Pack
- Newcastle manager Steve Bruce is winless in six games against Leicester in all competitions (W0 D2 L4) since winning 2-1 in the Championship with Birmingham City in April 2007.
- Since moving to the King Power Stadium at the start of the 2002-03 season, only four teams have won three consecutive away league games at Leicester, most recently West Brom between 2007 and 2014; no team has ever done so in three consecutive away Premier League games.
- Leicester has lost just one of their last nine home league games (W6 D2).
- Since the start of last season, only Liverpool (19) have won more points from losing positions in the Premier League than Leicester (18), with the Foxes gaining a joint-league high four such points so far this season.
- Leicester striker Jamie Vardy has been directly involved in 10 goals in his last nine Premier League home games, scoring eight and assisting a further two.
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 1.76
- Back a Leicester win priced at 1.50
- Back Leicester to win to nil priced at 2.21
- Back Jamie Vardy to score anytime priced at 1.56
Follow Leicester vs Newcastle live on Futaa!
⬇️ Get the latest Leicester City Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!