Bournemouth's last five matches have all produced exactly four goals, while Arsenal's first and only clean sheet in the Premier League came on the opening day of the season away to Newcastle.
Here are the best stats to help you impress your friends and maybe win some bets!
📊 Arsenal vs Bournemouth key stats
- Arsenal has lost just one of their last 21 Premier League home games (W16 D4), losing 2-3 against Crystal Palace in April. However, the Gunners have shipped two goals in their last two home matches, last doing so in three consecutive home games in December 2012
- Both teams have scored in each of Bournemouth’s seven Premier League games so far this season – only three teams have both scored and conceded in their first eight matches to a Premier League campaign (Derby 8 in 2000-01, Middlesbrough 9 in 2000-01 and Leicester 9 in 2015-16).
- The only teams to play more away Premier League games at Arsenal than Bournemouth without winning a point (P4 W0 D0 L4) are Stoke City (10 games) and Burnley (6).
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could become the first Arsenal player to score as many as eight goals in the Gunners' first eight games to a Premier League season since Dennis Bergkamp in 1997-98.
- Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored in each of his last six Premier League games played on Sunday, netting eight goals in that run. Indeed, 26 of his 39 Premier League goals in total have been scored on Sundays, the highest ratio on that day in the competition's history (min 20 goals).
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.34
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.47
- Back a 3-1 scoreline priced at 7.50
- Back Arsenal to score in both halves priced at 1.79
- Back Aubameyang to score anytime priced at 1.29
Follow Arsenal vs Bournemouth live on Futaa!