Saturday's early kickoff pits the champions Manchester City against an improving Aston Villa side.
Here are the best stats ahead of a fixture where Pep's side can put pressure on Liverpool at the top with a win.
📊 Man City vs Aston Villa key stats
- Man City's Sergio Agüero has scored six goals in his last four Premier League games against Aston Villa, including five in his last three against them at the Etihad.
- English managers have won just one of their last 42 away Premier League matches against Man City (W1 D3 L38), with Roy Hodgson winning 3-2 with Crystal Palace in December 2018.
- Manchester City has won their last nine Premier League home games against Aston Villa by an aggregate score of 30-4. Their last such defeat was in April 2007.
- Aston Villa is winless in their last 13 Premier League games against reigning champions, drawing three and losing the last 10 in the row.
- In his last four Premier League games, Aston Villa's Jack Grealish has been involved in four goals (two goals, two assists).
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back Man City to win both halves priced at 1.65
- Back over 3.5 goals priced at 1.53
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 2.09
- Back Sergio Agüero to score a brace priced at 1.96
🌚 Moonshot bet
- With Aston Villa scoring at least twice in their last five matches, we are backing the away side to score over 1.5 goals priced at 6.25.
Follow Man City vs Aston Villa live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!