Nairobi City Stars settled for a goalless draw with Ushuru FC in a National Super League match staged at Hope Center on Wednesday 13th.
Administration Police suffered a 3-2 loss in the hands of Fortune Sacco at the Camp Toyoyo grounds thanks to Tedian Esilaba's penalty in the 82nd minute. The most anticipated clash between City Stars and Ushuru ended in a barren draw, leaving Stars at the top with 36 points.
Nairobi Stima also drew with Kibera Black Stars at the Karuturi Sports Ground upholding the second position with 30 points. Bidco United, who lost 3-2 to Coast Stima are third with 28 points the same as Vihiga United who are fourth having scored fewer goals.
Eldoret Youth are rooted at the bottom of the table with a single point having played 11 matches this season.
- Nairobi City Stars 0-0 Ushuru (Hope Center, 3 pm)
- Coast Stima 3-2 Bidco United (Mbaraki Sports Club, 3 pm)
- Muranga Seal 1-0 FC Talanta (Thika Stadium, 3 pm)
- Modern Coast Rangers 1-0 Migori Youth (Serani Sports Club, 3 pm)
- Kenya Police 1-1 Vihiga Bullets (Karuturi Sports Ground, 1 pm)
- Joseph’s Youth 2-2 Mt. Kenya United (Afraha Stadium, 3 pm)
- APS Bomet 2-2 Shabana (Narok Stadium, 3 pm)
- Administration Police 2-3 Fortune Sacco (Camp Toyoyo, 3 pm)
- Nairobi Stima 0-0 Kibera Black Stars (Karuturi Sports Grounds, 3 pm)