Chelsea will take on defending champions Manchester City in the highlight match of the English Premier League this weekend.
City will hope to bounce back from their 3-1 loss to Liverpool in their last Premier League match, while Chelsea will hope to continue with their impressive form.
The Blues lost 6-0 last time they visited Etihad, and Frank Lampard will be looking to avoid such defeat in his first match against Pep Guardiola as manager.
Ahead of the tie, what are the main statistics?
Man City vs Chelsea head-to-head
- Man City have lost more Premier League games against Chelsea (25) than they have against any other side in the competition.
- Chelsea have won one and lost three of their last four Premier League away games against Man City, including 6-0 in the corresponding fixture last season.
- City have not conceded against Chelsea in five of the last six meetings in all competitions.
- Pep Guardiola and Frank Lampard will meet as managers for the first time in a competitive fixture.
Biggest league win for each team
- Man City 6-0 Chelsea 2018/19
- Chelsea 6-0 Manchester City 2007/08
Chelsea have won five Premier League games in a row, scoring a total of 18 goals in those games.
Chelsea are looking to win eight consecutive away games in all competitions for the first time in their history.
The Blues have scored 18 away Premier League goals, more than any other side this season.
They have, however, conceded 17 goals in their 12 league games
Lampard’s side have the second-best away record in the Premier League this season with 15 points from six games
Abraham has scored the first goal in five different Premier League games this season
Tammy is also the highest away scorer in the league in 2019/20
Christian Pulisic will become the first American to score in four consecutive matches in the competition if he finds the net against City.
Pep Guardiola’s side have 25 points from a possible 36, nine points behind leaders Liverpool.
Manchester City have already lost three Premier League games this season – just one fewer than they did last term, and one more than they did in 2017/18.
City have won 13 of their 15 Premier League home games in 2019, scoring 41 and conceding eight.
Sergio Aguero has scored more Premier League goals against Chelsea than any other player in the competition’s history (10).
City have dropped points against Tottenham, Liverpool, Norwich City, and Wolves.
Manchester City vs Chelsea referee and VAR
Referee: Martin Atkinson
VAR: Andre Marriner
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!