Saturday's early kickoff between Newcastle and Man City at St James' Park is set to kick week 14 of the Premier League off with a bang.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match that will surely impress your fellow football friends.
📊 Newcastle vs Man City key stats
- Man City's Gabriel Jesus has scored seven goals in his last eight Premier League starts, including three in four so far this term.
- Manchester City is averaging a shot on target faced every 24 minutes in the Premier League this season, their worst ratio in the competition since 2010-11 (also one every 24 minutes). Last season, they faced a shot on target every 41 minutes on average.
- Newcastle is unbeaten in five home league games since the defeat against Arsenal on the opening weekend (W2 D3).
- Only Leicester (3) have conceded fewer home goals in the Premier League this season than Newcastle (4).
- Manchester City has scored at least once in each of their last 17 Premier League away games, and are one of just two sides to have netted in 100% of their away league games this season, along with Liverpool.
- Man City's Riyad Mahrez has scored 49 Premier League goals, netting the winner for City against Chelsea last time out. He could become the 110th overall, ninth African and first Algerian player to reach 50 in the competition.
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.90
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.37
- Back City to score in both halves priced at 1.59
- Back Jesus to score anytime priced at 1.28
- Back Mahrez to score anytime priced at 1.80
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
- Back over 2.5 total goals in the first half priced at 4.00
📲 Follow Newcastle vs Man City live on Futaa!