Two in-form sides meet at Molyneux when Wolves welcome Sheffield United to town this Sunday.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match so that you can impress your fellow football friends.
📊 Wolves vs Sheffield United key stats
- Coming into this weekend, only Liverpool (22) have scored in more consecutive Premier League games than Wolves.
- Sheffield United has won just one of their last seven league meetings with Wolves (D2 L4), with these matches coming in the Championship and League One between 2008-2018.
- Sheffield United have benefitted from more goals from substitutes than any other Premier League side this season (5).
- Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder is the first manager to go unbeaten in his first six away Premier League games (W1 D5 L0) since Luiz Felipe Scolari in 2008-09 with Chelsea.
- Raúl Jiménez has scored in three consecutive Premier League games - the only Wolves player to score in four in a row in the competition is Henri Camara, who scored in five consecutive appearances in April 2004.
- Sheffield United's Lys Mousset has been involved in seven goals in his last eight Premier League games (4 goals, 3 assists), having scored just three times (no assists) in his first 60 appearances in the competition.
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 2.09
- Back over 1.5 goals priced at 1.44
- Back Wolves to win either half priced at 1.53 priced at 3.45
- Back Raúl Jiménez to score anytime priced at 2.00
- Back Lys Mousset to score anytime priced at 3.35
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
- Back a 1-1 draw priced at 5.00
📲 Follow Wolves vs Sheffield United live on Futaa!