Chelsea will play their last home match before Christmas against 15th placed Bournemouth on Saturday.
The Blues have lost three of their last Premier League matches, and despite their position on the log, Eddie Howe's men will present a stern test.
Chelsea vs Bournemouth head-to-head record
- Bournemouth have won two of their last three league games against Chelsea
- The Blues, on the other hand have won once in the last three meetings
- Chelsea have however won 11 of the last 15 meetings between the two sides
- None of the 15 meetings between Chelsea and Bournemouth in all competitions have ended in a draw
- The Cherries have beaten Chelsea twice at Stamford Bridge since they were promoted in 2015
Chelsea's recent form
- Frank Lampard’s side have won four of their last five Premier League games at Stamford Bridge
- They will, however, be keen to halt a run of three defeats in their last four Premier League games
- Only Man City (337) have had more shots than Chelsea in the Premier League this season (274)
- The Blues’ average of 17.1 shots per game is their highest in a single campaign since 2013/14 (18.2)
- Chelsea hasn’t drawn any of their last 12 Premier League games since the 2-2 draw with Sheffield
- Bournemouth are 15th in the Premier League with 16 points from 16 games
- Since the Cherries beat Man United 1-0 in November, they have been on a run of 5 successive defeats
- On the road, Eddie Howe’s side have won seven points this term from a possible 24Aston Villa W 2-1
- Bournemouth have lost each of their last six Premier League games in London
- They have also conceded 20 goals in the six matches against London teams
- In total, they’ve won six of their 24 top-flight games in the capital (three draws, 15 defeats)
- Bournemouth have lost each of their last seven Premier League away matches against teams starting the day in the top four, since a 3-0 win against Chelsea in January 2018.