All eyes will be on the official team sheet in Milan today as a certain Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in line to make his debut following his return to AC Milan.
We are also interested in how he performs on his return, but, we won’t turn our backs on the other fixtures of the day.
Here are some key facts to prepare you for Monday’s clashes and help you impress your friends with your new stats knowledge!
Bologna vs Fiorentina
- Bologna has scored in each of its last 11 league games.
- Fiorentina’s Kevin-Prince Boateng has had a hand in more Serie A goals against Bologna than any other opponent (two goals, three assists), scoring a goal in his last such appearance against the Rossoblu in October 2018.
Atalanta vs Parma
- Atalanta is unbeaten in its last four Serie A meetings against Parma.
- No side has conceded more Serie A goals than Parma in 2019 (58, level with Udinese).
Juventus vs Cagliari
- Juventus is unbeaten in its last 29 Serie A home matches (W24 D5).
- Cagliari midfielder Radja Nainggolan is one of only three players to have both scored and assisted in every Serie A campaign of the 2010s (alongside Josip Ilicic and Rodrigo Palacio). He has had a hand in three goals in his last four Serie A games against Juventus (two goals, one assist).
AC Milan vs Sampdoria
- AC Milan manager Stefano Pioli has drawn 50% of his Serie A meetings against Sampdoria (7/14) – he has won just twice against the Blucerchiati, most recently in May 2015 as Lazio coach.
- Sampdoria (5.8%) and AC Milan (6.8%) are two of the four sides with the lowest shot conversion rate in Serie A this season (also SPAL, 5.6% and Udinese, 6.3%).
Lecce vs Udinese
- Lecce has lost its last two league games; they are yet to lose three in a row this season.
- Udinese has kept a clean sheet just once in its last 13 away Serie A games against Lecce.
Napoli vs Inter Milan
- Napoli has won its first league match of the year in each of the past eight years, a record of consecutive such victories in Serie A history.
- Inter has scored just two goals in its last six Serie A meetings with Napoli (W1 D2 L3).
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!