Friday night's meeting between Sheffield United & West Ham promises to be a tight affair with David Moyes installed as the Hammers boss.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match as West Ham look to continue their revival.
📊 Sheffield United vs West Ham key stats
- Two of the first three Premier League goals Sheffield United conceded this season were via set-pieces – since then, they’ve only conceded once from a set-piece, against Norwich City last month.
- Sheffield United have only lost three consecutive league games under Chris Wilder once previously, losing three in a row in the Championship in December 2017.
- West Ham captain Mark Noble's two goals against Bournemouth took him to 45 Premier League goals, just two behind the Hammers' record scorer in the competition, Paolo Di Canio (47).
- West Ham has won just one of their last 10 Premier League games in Yorkshire (D3 L6), beating Huddersfield 4-1 in January 2018. Meanwhile, London sides have lost their last seven Premier League games against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back over 1.5 goals priced at 1.33
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 1.79
- Back BTTS: no priced at 1.53
- Back Sheffield United to win priced at 1.88
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
- Back a 1-1 scoreline priced at 5.00
📲 Follow Sheffield United vs West Ham live on Futaa!