Just days after the reverse fixture, Monaco hosts PSG at the Stade Louis ll in the Ligue One.
If this clash is as good as the weekend meeting in Paris, we are in for a treat. It was a 3-3 draw that was action-packed!
- The 3-3 draw at the Parc des Princes continued Monaco’s recent promising form, which has seen Robert Moreno’s team on a five-game unbeaten run in the French top-flight.
- Monaco is in 8th place but are only 3 points from a top 4 position.
- Monaco has seen over 2.5 goals in their last 10 matches against PSG in all competitions.
- At home, they have lost twice but have also won their last five in a row with their last home game ending in an emphatic 5-1 victory over Lille.
- The Parisians are still four points clear of the chasing Marseille, with a game in-hand, so the weekend draw (vs Monaco) is unlikely to derail their title bid.
- PSG has scored at least 3 goals in its last 6 matches against Monaco in all competitions.
- PSG has won 7 of its last 8 away matches (Ligue 1).
- Unsurprisingly for a team that contains Neymar, Edinson Cavani, Kylian Mbappe and Marco Icardi, the reigning champions are the highest scorers in the French top-flight.
Monaco produced a good display to earn a draw at PSG. However, the Parisians are a winning machine and we believe they will get back to winning ways in this clash
💰 Futaa Safer Bets
- Back over 1.5 goals priced at 1.06 💰
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.25 💰
- Back over 3.5 match goals at 1.66 💰
- Back PSG to win priced at 1.50 💰
🌓 Futaa value Bets
- Back 2-3 fulltime score priced at 11.00
- Anytime goalscorer: Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco) at 2.20
📲 Follow Monaco vs PSG live on Futaa!