A total of 11 players has received their marching orders with Posta Rangers being the team with the most of the sending offs.
Rangers, who tops the indiscipline table, have had two players sent off since the league started with some notable names too in the list.
The two Rangers players in Charles Odette and Dinken Mwema were sent off in one game; the tie being in December 2019 where they were 1-5 losers at the hands of KCB FC.
Defender Karim Nizigiyimana is also in the list despite having left Wazito with his former teammate Bernard Ochieng being the other player in the dreaded list.
Others are Sofapaka’s Kepha Aswani, Kariobangi Sharks’ Sven Yidah who received his first red card in his KPL career earlier this month in their draw against Bandari and Mathare United’s Roy Okal.
- Kepha Aswani (Sofapaka FC)
- Dinken Mwema (Posta Rangers)
- Karim Nizigiyimana (Wazito FC)
- Bernard Ochieng (Wazito FC)
- Salim Odeka (Western Stima)
- Charles Odete (Posta Rangers)
- Roy Okal (Mathare United)
- Kepha Ondati (Zoo FC)
- Crispin Opondo (Chemelili Sugar FC)
- Bethwel Warambo (KCB FC)
- Sven Yidah (Kariobangi Sharks)
(Image Courtesy: Mathare United)
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!