Tonight’s fixtures in the ever-surprising English Premer League can be described in one word: Exciting.
A struggling Tottenham plays host to a Norwich side on life-support, while Ole’s inconsistent United hosts a fighting Burnley.
Where will we place our bets?
Tottenham vs Norwich City
- Tottenham has achieved just one win out of their last six all competitions games.
- Norwich City has failed to score in eight of its last 12 away matches in all competitions.
Leicester City vs West Ham
- Leicester City has managed wins by 2+ goals in 11 of their last 22 games in all competitions.
- West Ham is on a poor run of just three wins in 16 matches (Premier League).
Manchester United vs Burnley
- Manchester United is unbeaten in all of its last nine home matches in the Premier League.
- In their last six away games in all competitions, Burnley has a poor record of three defeats by 3+ goals.
📲 Follow Manchester United vs Burnley live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!