League football returns in Germany, Italy, and France as a build-up to an exciting weekend ahead.
Futaa betting team has come up with the best tips on selected matches tonight, because, as usual, we got you!
OGC Nice vs Stade Rennais
Tonight, Nice host Rennes at the Allianz Riviera, as the visitors attempt to consolidate their position in the European spots of Ligue One.
- In their last six games in Ligue 1, Nice has managed to win by 2+ goals in three matches.
- Stade Rennais have won their last three away Ligue 1 games in a row.
Osasuna vs Levante
12th travels to take on 13th in La Liga.
These two, first and foremost, would have been aiming for survival this season and both are well on course to do just that.
- Of their nine most recent home all competitions games, Osasuna has seen seven in which both teams scored.
- In nine of Levante's last 12 all competitions games, both teams scored.
Borussia Dortmund vs Köln
This season has been a strange one for Dortmund in the Bundesliga. There are fewer twists and turns at a theme park ride, than at BVB during a season.
- Borussia Dortmund has won by three or more goals four of their last eight home Bundesliga games.
- Köln has suffered four defeats by 2+ goals in its six most recent away matches in all competitions.
Brescia vs AC Milan
This season has been a tough one for AC Milan in Serie A.
The Italian giants have struggled for form for much of the campaign. However, heading into tonight’s visit to Brescia, there are signs that the Rossoneri are moving in the right direction.
- In their last 10 games in Serie A, Brescia has a poor record of five defeats by 2+ goals.
- AC Milan hasn't lost any of its last seven matches against Brescia in Serie A.
📲 Follow Brescia vs AC Milan live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!