Chelsea will travel to the banks of the Humber in over three years for their FA CUP Fourth Round tie against Hull City on Saturday.
The two sides have not faced each other since February 2018 in the same competition when the Blues won 4-0 at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea vs Hull head to head record
- This will be the eighth time the two sides meet in the fourth round of the FA Cup and second in three seasons
- The Blues have never lost to the Tigers in this competition
- Chelsea have won the last seven meetings in league and cup and are unbeaten in 15 games
Chelsea in numbers
- Chelsea have been drawn away in the FA Cup for the first time since the quarter-final at Leicester in 2018
- The last team from a lower division to beat the Blues in the FA Cup was Bradford City in the fourth round
- Frank Lampard’s side have won 60 percent (nine) of their 15 away games this season in all competitions
- In his playing career for the Blues, Frank Lampard played five times against the Tigers, winning three and drawing the other two, scoring twice
Hull's season stats
- Hull will go into the match on the back of successive league defeats to Fulham and Derby
- Grant McCann’s side have lost their last two home games without scoring
- They have won six and lost six of their 14 games at the KCOM Stadium this term
- The Tigers currently stand 12th in the Championship with 39 points from 28 matches
- Top scorer Jarrod Bowen has scored 35 goals in his last 57 appearances since December 2018.
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!