Man City's loss at Tottenham might be bad news for West Ham who could be on the receiving end of a backlash at Etihad Stadium this Sunday.
Here are the best stats ahead of Man City vs West Ham as the visitors begin a daunting set of Premier League fixtures.
📊 Man City vs West Ham key stats
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola has won all eight of his meetings with West Ham in all competitions – in his managerial career, against no side does he have a better 100% winning record (also 8/8 vs Malaga and Watford).
- Manchester City has won each of their last seven Premier League meetings with West Ham, scoring 23 goals and conceding just three.
- West Ham has taken just four points from a possible 39 in Premier League games at the Etihad Stadium (W1 D1 L11), drawing 1-1 in January 2008 and winning 2-1 in September 2015.
- West Ham hasn't won any of their last 16 league games in which they've conceded at least once (D4 L12) since winning 3-1 at Watford in August. The Hammers haven't kept a league clean sheet against Man City since November 2012, conceding in all 14 since.
💰 Futaa safe & big value bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.20
- Back BTTS: no priced at 1.76
- Back Man City to win both halves priced at 1.71
- Back over 3.5 goals priced at 1.56
🌚 Futaa Moonshot
- Back a 4-0 scoreline priced at 6.75
📲 Follow Man City vs West Ham live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!