This weekend’s Premier League action kicks off tonight when Wolves welcome Leicester City to the Molineux.
Wolves will be looking to leapfrog Manchester United, Everton and Tottenham to reclaim sixth place in the table, while Leicester can move level with second-place Manchester City with a win.
📝 Match Preview and facts
After a brilliant start to the campaign during which they seemed to be an outside contender for the title, Leicester has fallen off in recent weeks and head into today’s contest with just two wins in their last seven matches in all competitions.
Wolves, on the other hand, are two points below sixth-placed Tottenham and could move into the Europa League qualifying places with a win against the Foxes.
- Leicester City has won just one of its last eight away league games against Wolves (D4 L3), winning 2-1 in the Championship in December 2006.
- Wolves have won both of their previous Premier League home games against Leicester, by a 4-3 scoreline each time.
✅ Betting tips
With Leicester safely tucked away in the Champions League places, this game arguably means a lot more to Wolves, but the Foxes should be good value for a draw in what could be an entertaining match.
💵 Our expert bets
- Back over 1.5 goals priced at 1.33
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.99
- Back BTTS priced at 1.76
- Shoot for the moon and back over 1.5 goals Leicester goals priced at 2.50
📲 Follow Wolves vs Leicester City live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!