Chelsea will host Manchester United in their first match of the post-winter-break on Monday night, with both teams keen on picking maximum points.
The two sides have met twice this season, with Ole Gunnar's men coming out on top on both occasions.
Ahead of the clash at Stamford Bridge, what are some of the facts and stats between the two sides?
Chelsea vs Man United head to head record
- Chelsea have lost one of our last 17 Premier League home games against Manchester United (10 wins, six draws), and are unbeaten in their last six
- Man United’s only Premier League win at Stamford Bridge in their last 17 visits was in October 2012 when Sir Alex Ferguson was in charge
- Manchester United are looking to secure their first league double over Chelsea since 1987/88
- Manchester United have already won 2-1 at Stamford Bridge in the Carabao Cup this season – the last team to win away at Chelsea twice in the same season were Liverpool in 2011/12
- United are seeking to secure a third successive win at the Bridge in all competitions for the first time since 1985
- Chelsea have had 186 more shots than they have faced in the Premier League this season (407 to 221)
- Before the weekend’s games, only Man City (310) have a higher such difference in the competition this term
- Eight of Tammy Abraham’s 13 Premier League goals this season have given Chelsea the lead in a match. No other player’s goals have put their side ahead more often this term
Man United stats
- Manchester United have lost each of their last three Premier League games in London, each time by a 0-2 scoreline (two vs Arsenal, one vs West Ham)
- The Red Devils have not lost four consecutive league games in the capital since a run of five between April 1973 and January 1974
- Man United have taken four points from 15 available in the Premier League so far in 2020
- Manchester United have failed to score in three consecutive league games for the first time since October 2016
- Man Utd have lost five of their last seven away Premier League matches against ‘big six’ teams, winning the other two
- The Red Devils have been awarded nine penalties this term in the Premier League, more than any other club (scored five, missed four)
- Man Utd have won 12 points away this term from a possible 36
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!