Dortmund's teen sensation bagged a brace to earn his side a crucial 2-1 win in the first leg of the Champions League round of 16 against tournament heavyweights PSG.
Out of any player to hit a landmark of Champions League goals, Håland has reached double figures the quickest.
#UCL matches played before scoring 10th goal:— FIFA.com (@FIFAcom) February 18, 2020
7 - @ErlingHaaland
11 - Adriano
11 - Roberto Firmino
11 - Sadio Mané
12 - Simone Inzaghi
12 - Wissam Ben Yedder
12 - Harry Kane
The #U20WC 2019 Golden Boot winner continues to shatter records for @BlackYellow 😱 pic.twitter.com/EAVAknbRdX
📈 OPTA Tuesday roundup
- Only Antoine Griezmann (6) has scored more goals in the Champions League knockout phase for Atlético Madrid than Saúl Ñíguez (5).
- Erling Haaland has scored 10 goals in his seven appearances for Borussia Dortmund; this is at least two more than any other player for a big-five European league club in all competitions since his debut for them in January.
- Erling Håland is the first Borussia Dortmund player ever to score on his debut in the Bundesliga, DFB Pokal and Champions League.
- Erling Håland has scored 10 Champions League goals in just seven appearances, reaching the tally four games quicker than any other player in the competition’s history.
- Players to score 10 goals in their first season in the European Cup/Champions League: 1958/59 - Just Fontaine (10); 1978/79 - Claudio Sulser (11); 2017/18 - Sadio Mané (10) & Roberto Firmino (10); 2019/20 - Erling Håland (10).
📲 Follow Spurs vs RB Leipzig live on Futaa!