Nigeria Professional Football League’s (NPFL) last week leaders have remained top of the division while Lobi Stars dropped points.
Champions Enyimba failed to grab six straight wins. The People’s Elephant faced a setback in their ambitions to defend their title after losing 2-0 to a Nasarawa United side in desperate need of points.
Enugu Rangers, at a lowly 16th position but with three games in hand, are left panicking after just two wins in five games.
Sunday 23 January
- Akwa United 1-1 Warri Wolves
- Jigawa Golden Stars 2-1 Wikki Tourist
- Katsina Utd 1-0 Abia Warriors
- Lobi Stars 0-0 Plateau United
- MFM FC 0-0 Heartland
- Nasarawa 2-0 Enyimba
- Rivers United 2-1 Kano Pillars
- Sunshine Stars 0-0 Enugu Rangers
- Adamawa Utd 2-1 Ifeanyi Ubah
Saturday 22 February
- Dakkada FC 0-0 Kwara.
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!