As crazy as it is to make score predictions in one of the most unpredictable leagues in the world, it might add a bit of spice to the weekend's action.
The Premier League weekend kicks off tonight with Norwich vs Leicester while a Champions League-chasing quartet has business to contend with on Sunday.
✅ Futaa GW28 selected facts
- After a run of nine consecutive Premier League home games in which they conceded at least two goals, Norwich has shipped just twice across their last three at Carrow Road (W1 D1 L1).
- Brighton is unbeaten in their last three league meetings with Crystal Palace (W2 D1), their longest such run against them since a run of 10 between 1979 and 1986.
- Chelsea has conceded 45% of the shots on target they've faced in the Premier League this season (37/83), more than any other side.
- No side has won fewer Premier League points at home than West Ham this season (12). Meanwhile, Southampton has won a league-high share 59% of their points away from home this term (20/34).
- Everton has scored in their last nine Premier League games (all under Carlo Ancelotti) - only Liverpool (36) are on a longer current run.
🔮 GW28 predictions & bets
- Norwich 0-1 Leicester
- Brighton 1-1 Crystal Palace
- Bournemouth 1-2 Chelsea
- Newcastle 0-1 Burnley
- West Ham 1-2 Southampton
- Watford 1-4 Liverpool
- Everton 2-2 Man United
- Spurs 1-1 Wolves
Carrow Road is the stage tonight as Leicester City's Foxes aim to tame Norwich City's Canaries.
📲 Follow Norwich vs Leicester live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!