The Democratic Republic of Congo national team coach Christain Biembe has named a squad of 28 players who will prepare for the upcoming 2021 African Cup of Nations qualifiers against Angola.
Biembe has maintained the bulk of his squad that has been taking part in the qualifiers. Raja Casablanca's Ben Malango makes a return to the national team for the first time since his acrimonious departure from TP Mazembe late last year.
New call ups include Isaac Tchibangu from TP Mazembe, Djove Ifaso and Axel Disasi.
DR Congo will play Angola on March 28 in Kinshasa before travelling to Luanda two days later for the return leg.
• Joel KIASSUMBUA (Servette Geneva), Anthony MOSSI (FC Wil 1900), Jackson LUNANGA (AS Vita Club).
• Djos ISSAMA MPEKO (TP Mazembe), MUKOKO AMALE (DCMP)
• Arthur MASUAKU (West Ham), Fabrice NSAKALA (Alanyaspor)
• Marcel TISSERAND (Wolfsburg), Chancel MBEMBA (FC Porto), Mustapha LUETE AVADONGO (Antwerp ), Bobo UNGENDA (1 ° from
Agosto), Axel DISASI (Stade de Reims).
• Samuel MOUTOUSSAMY (FC Nantes), Glody LIKONZA (TP Mazembe)
• Edo KAYEMBE (Anderlecht), Fabrice NGOMA (Raja Casablanca), MIKA MICHEE (TP Mazembe)
• Gaël KAKUTA (Amiens), Paul-José MPOKU ( Al-Wahda), IFASO (Difaa El Jadida).
• Yannick BOLASIE (Sporting Portugal), Jordan BOTAKA (St. Trond), Jody LUKOKI (Ludogorets)
• Ben MALANGO (Raja Casablanca), TSHIBANGU (TP Mazembe), Béni BADIBANGA (Beveren)
• Cédric BAKAMBU (Beijing Guoan ), Jackson MULEKA (TP Mazembe).