Just six more games remain for the UEFA Champions League quarter-finalists to be confirmed.
The holders, Liverpool, will be one of the teams in action today, looking to come back from a goal down in the aggregate scoreline when they play hosts to Atletico Madrid.
It’s back to Anfield for a European night. An evening where nothing but a win will be enough to seal their passage into the last eight and the Liverpool faithful will be more than up for it.
📝 Match facts
- Jurgen Klopp is yet to lose a home Champions League game with Liverpool (W11 D4).
- The Los Colchoneros are unbeaten in their last four matches in England, (W1 D3), since losing to Liverpool in April 2010.
✅ Betting tips
Liverpool has conceded in each of its last five games and with Alisson's absence in the Liverpool goal, we expect both teams to score.
Sadio Mane has 18 goals for the season, including two in his last two starts at Anfield, and we back the Senegal International to make it 19 today.
Each of the Reds last four CL matches have seen them score first inside the first 15 minutes.
Scoreline prediction: Liverpool 2-1 Atletico Madrid
💵 Our expert bets
- Back Liverpool win at fulltime priced at 1.47
- Back Liverpool to score in both halves priced at 2.45
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.99
- Back over 1.5 Liverpool goals priced at 1.68
- Back over 0.5 Atletico Madrid goals priced at 1.64
- Back BTTS:yes priced at 1.90
- Back Sadio Mane to score anytime priced at 1.90
📲 Follow Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!
Read More: Timo Werner urged to reject Liverpool