KCCA FC on Thursday travel to Masindi to take on lower league side Dove in the first match of last-16 round of Uganda Cup.
The ten times Cup winners will miss the services of several key players who are with the Uganda Cranes preparing for the African Nations Championship (CHAN) set for Cameroon in April.
Clubs had requested that the round of 16 be pushed back as they said that their key players were with Johnny McKinstry at Cambridge International School preparing for the continental showpiece.
Consequently, the tie between URA and Wakiso that was to be played on Tuesday was postponed as well as well SC Villa v Mbarara City match that was set for Wednesday.
The winner between Dove and KCCA will become the first club to book their slot to the quarter finals of this year’s Uganda Cup (46th edition).
Proline is the defending champion of this tourney whose eventual winner earns the ticket to place at the CAF Confederation Cup.
Tuesday March 10
- URA Vs Wakiso Giants – Arena of Visions, Ndejje-Postponed
Wednesday March 11
- SC Villa vs Mbarara City – Mandela National stadium, Namboole-Postponed
Thursday March 12
- Dove vs KCCA – Katusabe Dove Ground, Masindi
Friday March 13
- Kyetume Vs Maroons – The Mighty Arena, Jinja
- Light SS Vs UPDF – Soroti Grounds
Saturday March 14
- Kiboga Young Vs Proline – Mbale Municipal stadium
- Tooro United vs Kitara – St. Paul’s Seminary Ground
Sunday March 15
- Kataka vs Free Stars – Mbale Municipal stadium