Today’s tip is from the Palestine West Bank Premier League and here's the lowdown and our best bets.
Mid-table rivals Shabab Alsamu and Taraji Wadi Al-Nes have little left to play for this season but pride, as both teams have enough points on the table to avoid relegation but nowhere near enough to challenge for the title.
📝 Brief match lowdown
- Shabab Alsamu has scored in each of its last 5 matches, but have only kept one clean sheet in their last 6 attempts.
- The visitors haven’t kept any clean sheets in their last 6 matches and have conceded two or more goals in their last two games.
- Both teams have scored in five of the last seven meetings between these two clubs and over 2.5 goals have been produced in three of the duos’ last four encounters.
💰 Futaa value bets
- Back over 1.5 Shabab Alsamu goals at FT priced at 2.40 💰
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 2.09 💰
- Back Shabab Alsamu to win at FT priced at 2.40 💰
📲 Follow the latest betting news and features from our specialist team on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!