We're in the Belarus Premier League for today's tip, so here's the lowdown and our best bets.
Minsk and Belshina will be in action today at Stayden Alexander Prokopenko in Babruysk.
Like most Belarusian stadiums, it’s a small facility fitted for a max capacity of 3,000 fans. Keep in mind that fans are still permitted to go to games.
📝 Match facts
- FK Minsk has won just one of its last 15 away league games.
- Somewhat alarmingly, the visitors have kept just one clean sheet in 15 on their travels.
- Belshina Bobruisk ended the pre-season beating Underdogs (1-0) and Khimik Svetlogorsk (3-0).
💰 Futaa value bets
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.84 💰
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 1.61 💰
- Back a draw at FT priced at 3.25 ✅
- Back a draw & BTTS: yes priced at 4.40 ✅
📲 Follow the latest betting news and features from our specialist team on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!