The Belarusian Premier League has begun its fourth game week of the season amid the coronavirus pandemic, with Slavia Mozyr preparing to welcome Rukh Brest to the Stadyen Junatsva today.
This is a fixture that could see the home side inch closer to the top of the table, as they sit fifth in the division with six points from a possible nine.
Here's the lowdown and our best bets.
📝 Match facts
- Slavia Mozyr has won five of its six competitive games this season.
- Rukh Brest has scored just one goal this term while conceding twice, losing back to back fixtures after opening the season with a victory over Dinamo Minsk.
- Slavia has won each of its last five home games in all competitions, keeping a clean sheet on three occasions.
💰 Futaa value bets
- Back over 1.5 goals priced at 1.43 💰
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 1.53 💰
- Back Slavia Mozyr win at FT priced at 1.89 ✅
- Back a 2-0 win at FT priced at 6.00 ✅
📲 Follow the latest betting news and features from our specialist team on Futaa!