We're football fanatics just like you so the coronavirus pandemic has made it difficult to keep our betting, stats & football knowledge sharp.
But where there's a will, there's a way.
Right now there's a huge focus on Bundesliga editorial and betting content but we've also used this time to brush up on minor leagues around the world. Mornings begin with coffee and a bit of general football reading and a look at some of our transfer rumours. Our betting previews have taken us from Belarus to the Czech Republic to the Faroe Islands and South Korea and back and these minor leagues now form a key part of our daily betting strategy.
After sourcing a few stats and pieces of trivia, we crunch a few numbers and write up detailed betting tips each morning. There are some great stats providers on Twitter and the rest of the web, but we also use our gut feel, knowledge and experience of betting trends for particular teams.
Then it comes down to the nitty-gritty of researching trends/form/goal-scoring records/head to heads and anything else that we find relevant enough to make our betting tips and content as relevant and thorough as possible. Research is absolutely everything in the life of a sports betting enthusiast because it' can be the difference between winning and losing a bet. Uncertainty is what makes top-level football so exciting, but one of the greatest weapons in the sports bettor's armoury is research and preparedness.
There's no such thing as too much research when it comes to a topic that's close to your heart, and football stats and trends are no exception.
Once the day starts winding down we're back to reading features, breaking news, researching some of the best emerging talents in the game or simply throwing it back by watching some classic matches from the past. Remember that the more you know about a sporting event, the better equipped you are to place a wager on it.
Now that you've successfully navigated your way through our Bet School series and gained a little insight into our day and what makes us tick, here are some practical examples of the thoroughly-researched work we do and the processes that we follow.
🏅 Futaa's winning strategy
- ✅ Our betting tips from around the globe include detailed match info and our selected markets.
- 🔮 Like most football fanatics, we love making score predictions ahead of a round of matches. This provides a good indication of where our gut feel is pointing.
- 🏟 Big match previews like Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich help us thrash out key research on team news, form and build a bit of hype ahead of kickoff.
- 💵 Individual betting previews are a brilliant opportunity for us to hone our skills and knowledge on specific teams, like here with Freiburg vs Mönchengladbach.
- 🪐 We love trying our hand on multiple bets that promise massive wins, with our latest multi featuring action from Germany, Belarus, the Czech Republic and South Korea.
Our football weekend starts tonight with Freiburg hosting Champions League-chasing Borussia Mönchengladbach in the Bundesliga.
📲 Follow Freiburg vs Mönchengladbach live on Futaa!