Getafe and Real Sociedad have both fallen off the pace in the European chase which makes tonight's meeting a must-win for both sides.
Here's all you need to know ahead of the Monday kickoff.
🧩 Getafe vs Real Sociedad key details
- 🗓 29 June 2020
- 🏟 Coliseum Alfonso Perez
- ⌚️ 23:00 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🔵 Getafe (4-4-2):
Soria; Suarez, Etxeita, Rodriguez, Olivera; Nyom, Maksimovic, Arambarri, Cucurella; Molina, Mata
⚪️ Sociedad (4-3-3):
Remiro; Zaldua, Elustondo, Normand, Munoz; Odegaard, Zubeldia, Merino; Portu, Jose, Oyarzabal
🔑 Key facts
- Getafe is winless since the restart of LaLiga, drawing thrice and losing once.
- Getafe has drawn their last three home matches in LaLiga.
- Five of Getafe's last six matches have featured under 2.5 goals, only two total match goals featuring in their last three home matches.
- Sociedad has lost three straight matches in LaLiga.
- Sociedad winger Mikel Oyarzabal, who has opened the scoring for his side seven times in Laliga this season, has also scored in two of his last four games against Getafe.
- Both teams have scored in all but one of the last seven H2H meetings but in just one of Getafe’s last ten Laliga home matches.
📲 Follow Getafe vs Sociedad live on Futaa