Arsenal are gearing for a tough trip to Molineux Stadium when they travel to face Wolves on Saturday evening in an English Premier League clash.
The Gunners are on a three-match winning run in all competitions and clinically dispatched Norwich 4-0 in midweek to move to seventh on the log.
The club does not have new injuries from their last two matches; an FA Cup win over Sheffield last weekend and the aforementioned Premier League match against the Canaries.
Some players will however be assessed ahead of the match, while there are a number still nursing injuries and will miss the clash entirely.
So, ahead of the clash, who is available and who's not?
Lucas Torreira has fully recovered from an ankle injury he had been carrying and will be available for selection, giving Mikel Arteta plenty of options in midfield.
- Mesut Ozil - will be assessed before the match
- Bernd Leno - Knee, aiming to return to full training in four to six weeks
- Pablo Mari - Left ankle, likely to return to action in two to three months
- Gabriel Martinelli - Left knee further assessments and tests to take place in forthcoming days
- Calum Chambers - Left knee and will not be available for the remaining 2019/20 matches.