With 66% of LAFC's last 15 MLS matches going over the 3.5 goals mark, there's reason to back a similar outcome again here against the Seattle Sounders in Orlando.
📝 Quick preview & tip
Seattle Sounders FC’s second-place finish in the ‘MLS is back’ group stage was built on a solid defence, which kept two clean sheets. Though underdogs here, the Sounders finally won an MLS encounter vs Los AFCFC the last time the pair met (W1, D1, L3).
🔑 Key betting facts
- LAFC come into this match after three group stage matches (W1, D2) that averaged six goals per game.
- LAFC has just kept one clean sheet in their last 15 MLS matches, 14 of which saw both teams score
- Ten of LAFC's last 15 matches featured over 3.5 total goals.
- Seattle's Jordan Morris has scored three goals in his last five MLS matches - two assisted by Cristian Roldan.
- The Sounders are the best team in the league at both attacking & defending set-pieces.
✅ Futaa Best Bet: Back over 3.5 goals